Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 23--Cinnamon Rolls

Doug is always on call on Sundays.  Quite often, his co-workers will go out for coffee or breakfast.  Doug might go, but he rarely orders anything.  Several weeks ago, I said that he should invite them all over for breakfast some Sunday.  Today was that day!  In 12 years, I've never had the crew over, so it was about time!  I'm sure some people wondered about the 3 ambulances in our yard. 
I wanted to make a hearty breakfast for these guys (and one gal), so I made the Eggs Benedict Casserole from several weeks ago, and cinnamon rolls.

This is the recipe for quick, yeast rolls that I found on Pinterest.  I'm not sure I'll use it again.  It sure is quick--90 minutes from start to finish--but not the best tasting dough.  I think I'll go back to my mom's recipe.

It was fun to hang out with the ambulance crew and share a Sunday morning breakfast with them.  It ended quickly when a call came and they all took off!

No comments:

Post a Comment