Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Dad's New Car


Is this not the cutest car you have ever seen? I snapped this photo with my cell phone while we were on Spring Break in Glenwood Springs.


I love my dad and my dad loves cars. I knew he would love to see this little Fiat. So, I very innocently sent him the picture. He texted right back (yes, my dad can text!) and said, "How much is it? Buy it! Have Morgan drive it home." I thought he was kidding.


He has since called me several times, questioning me about this little car's location. I told him it was in a residential area near the Visitor Center. He has the little old lady that works there on the hunt as well.


I don't think the car is even for sale, but my dad is planning a trip to Glenwood Springs to make a deal. I love my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment